Saturday, July 09, 2005

Sooo tired.....

I started my Intro to Design class this week so I get to wake up bright and early every morning. Yay. After class its off to work for the rest of the day. Double Yay. At least I get to listen to the French version of Nancy Sinatra's "These Boots Are Made For Walking" while I'm working. (Eileen's "Ces Bottes sont Faites pour Marcher" for you francophiles)
Amazingly, I completed the back of the bolero, despite the mind numbing twenty-six rows of stockinette. Now I have to figure out how to knit the front. I'm using the armhole decreases from the knit.1 tank in the first issue of that magazine. But first, I have to finish my project for class...meticulously cutting out shapes and organizing them into a pattern. Of course, I had to design one with a bajillion little pieces.

No comments: